Saturday, November 24, 2012

Orchard Road Christmas Lights 2012

Ever since we enter into the Millennium, there had not been a year which made me go "Wow" whenever I looked at the Christmas Lights in Orchard Road.
The REALLY "Wow" ones were all before year 2000!

I remember saying sentences like "This year's Christmas Decorations (in Orchard Road) is nicer than last year's." during the 1980s to 1990s period. It just gets better each year (back then)!

But after 2001, the Christmas lighting in Orchard Road no long holds the "Wow" factor for me anymore.
Sad to say, TO ME, this year's is the worst!

Its CHRISTMAS!!!!!
How come it looked like its Chinese New Year?!?!!
RED????!!!
Seriously???

I don't know, maybe its just me.
Have you seen this year's Christmas Decorations in Orchard Road yet?
Do you like it?
I don't.











In fact, I think the Christmas Decorations at the Cross Junction of Queensway Shopping Center brings out more Christmas 'Mood' than the ones in Orchard Road.


No comments: