Monday, September 3, 2012

Renovation Company Confirmed!

Ever since 3 months ago, we had been going 'renovation company hopping'.
Yes, we had been asking for renovation company for quotations even before we went for our HDB 1st appointment!
*laugh*
You cannot blame us, we are just toooooooooooooo excited!

Two weeks ago, a few days after our long awaited HDB 1st appointment, we finally confirmed with a renovation company. They gave us the best offer. When I say best offer, I am NOT talking about price alone. I am talking about what they offer, the materials that they will be using as well as the cost. Most importantly, I like their responsiveness and sincerity. One word : SATISFIED!


I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Jennifer for the great recommendation. Even though they had to wait till end of next month before they could start work, I know they will do a good job because after conversing with Jennifer a couple of times over different topics, I know she would not recommend anything or anyone whom she herself is not satisfied with. So thank you once again Jennifer! *Super Hugs*

The date for the renovation company to begin work in my new house has been set. Even typing this sentence makes my heart dance to an upbeat rhythm! *laugh*

After signing the agreement with the renovation company, we asked, "What can we choose/decide now?"
"Only Tiles." he said.

IMMEDIATELY after we stepped out of their office, we drove to their designated supplier for tiles.
In less than 30mins, we made our choices and left the shop cheerfully with samples of our tiles.
Faxed the codes of the tiles to the renovation company that very day too.



It is so easy to get things done speedily, when we are so clear of what we want.


Now,
I do not want time to fly, 
I want it to ZOOOOOOOOOOM......
C'mon! 
Speed Up!
 

No comments: